SELF RELAXATION AND QUALITY OF LIFE FOR EMPLOYEES
(COACHING FOR STRESSED)
Companies, Schools, Clubs, Farms, Hotels and etc.
Approximately between 2 and 3 hours.
Employees of companies in general, education professionals, students and all segments of other areas (General Public).
This work was developed to show employees and the general public, the relevant issue of the energy issue that hinders employees in general, causing problems of various kinds, harming them in physical, personal and professional aspects.
Show simple alternatives and effective methods to counter the adversities deliberately built in professionals in general and how to overlap and keep up well energetically throughout the year and help business professionals through coaching tools, music, Yoga to improve each time more their personal and professional results, as well as activating the workgroup integration process.
- - Explain and relate the construction of energy processesat their origins and the logical construction of distorted and mistaken energy patterns; To conceptualize the action of Três Forças da Natureza on life and in general and the different planetary locations that are part of capitalist society;
- - Refocus on the issue of energy and cultural problems presented by individuals from the most varied social segments and how it is processed in our daily lives;
- - Learn to carry out the energy shielding process in opposition to the coercive pressure imposed by social standards;
- - Relearn the valuable utility of relaxation and Yoga for redefining self-motivation and introspection in a natural way as a safe learning about the pressure required within a process of overcoming;
- - Reflect and take possession of the cultural heritage represented by music as a short-term aid for resolutions and significant changes in mistaken standards of conduct, as well as learning self-relaxation.
- - The action of the Three Forces of Nature at the most varied levels of locations in the Productive sectors and how they manifest themselves;
- - The inner struggle of the lower part in relation to the upper part of our personality;
- - The energetic and cultural problems of individuals present in daily life;
- - The logic of energy shielding as opposed to coercive pressure;
- - Organization, relaxation, motivation and naturalness under daily pressure;
- - The importance of music as an anti-depression portal.
The lecture will have expository content using coaching techniques, practical Yoga exercises, breathing and relaxation with music.
GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING
- - We ask the participants to keep a healthier diet a few days before the training for a better absorption of the proposal;
- - Participants should have more comfortable clothes, such as warm clothing, as we will use activities with the use of mattresses. In the case of women, it is forbidden to wear skirts, which is why pants are recommended;
- - During training, cell phones must be turned off so as not to disturb the introspection process proposed by the lecture;
- - It is not allowed to speak or any manifestation of noise that may disturb the participants during the training.
This project has already been carried out at the LGW School at the International Education Congress, it was given to 200 professionals from various countries where the LGW operates. The project has also been developed in public schools for students and teachers.
The images below refer to the project carried out last year for coordinators, directors and teachers of the Municipal Education Network of Diadema, this project was carried out at SEAP headquarters, where ACAESP (Cultural, Artistic and Sports Association of São Paulo) is also located).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROJECT
Ney Costa - Professor, Speaker, Coaching, Writer and President of ACAESP
Phone: (11) 98585-7107 / 2862-8551 / 4055-4191